You may be too old to go Trick-or-Treating if...
10.You can’t go until you get your college paper done.
9. You stop by the bar for happy hour before you hit the neighborhoods.
8. You can remember back in the day when Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles costumes were first introduced.
7. You wish more houses gave out raisins because they keep you “regular.”
6. You have to get home early because you have work in the morning.
5. You drive from house to house.
4. The younger kids say, “Excuse me, Sir or Ma’am” when they walk past you.
3. Your hand cramps and you are winded carrying your pumpkin up to a house.
2. Everyone looks so much younger than you do except the homeowners.
1. Your water breaks and you go into labor.
Halloween is a wonderful night full of fun and excitement for children. Let’s face it, there comes a time when you are simply too old to go out begging door to door for candy handouts. The bottom line is if you ask yourself if you are too old to go, then you probably are. That’s the time to go to a party or help hand out candy at your own house. At least that way you can have the kind of candy that you like best! No matter what you decide to do this Halloween, have a great time, stay safe, and watch out for those little goblins roaming the streets!
**Recipe of the Day**