We have a lot to bark about today!
Our friends at Following Roy gave us a beautiful Shining Through award. It is so lovely and we thank them very much. The rules for accepting this award is to tell seven random things about yourself. So, here is some randomness.
· Today is my 32nd wedding anniversary!
· I’ve known my husband since I was 5 years old.
· We both come from families with three boys and one girl.
· I used to make wedding cakes.
· I once met Andre the Giant. He was GIANT at 7’4” and 500 pounds!
· I graduated from the same high school as Terry Bradshaw, Joe Ferguson, and Robert Parish. Go Woodlawn Knights!
We also received a Liebster Award from Pawed Blog! Thanks so much! This is also very exciting! Luckily, the rules for this award involve Bentley answering some questions
1. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
When I was a puppy, Mom and Dad trusted me loose in the house while they drove up to the store. Although they were only gone for about fifteen minutes, I managed to rip up a huge piece of carpet and chewed the padding into tiny little pieces in the living room. I pleaded temporary puppy mischief.
2. Have you ever done anything heroic, and what was it?
Last summer, my best friend Tucker was very sick. He fell into our berry vines and couldn’t get untangled. I sat out in the yard beside him and barked in my best loud panicked voice. Mom and Dad came running right away to rescue him.
3. Who do you look up to?
Being vertically challenged, I look up to most everyone!
4. If you could be a different animal what would you be and why?
I can’t imagine being anything other than a Basset Hound. If I had to choose another, it would be a human animal. Being able to open the fridge, talk, and drive would be awesome.
5. What’s the most annoying thing your human does that you wish they didn’t?
Hmmmm, they put me on a diet and refuse to feed me table scraps! How annoying is that??
6. Have you got a favorite toy?
7. Do you like your name? Does it suit you?
I think my name is perfect for me. Everyone says that I look like a Bentley dog, not the car!
8. What do you do that always gets your parents laughing?
I sit up like a human and try to join in their conversations.
9. Do you like dressing up and wearing clothes?
I don’t mind dressing up, but I draw the line at wearing anything that looks girly. My favorite time to wear fun clothes is the Barkus & Meoux Mardi Paw parade.
10. Who lets you get away with more…mummy or daddy or who?
I don’t even have to think about this one. My mom lets me get away with most everything. She spoils me rotten and I love it. *snicker
**We will be passing these lovely honors to some other blogs in a few days!**
Finally, a huge thanks to everyone that voted for Bentley in Love is being owned by a Husky’s K9 Kelp Coin contest. We are so excited to win these awesome coins. I have wanted some ever since I first saw them on their website. There were many awesome pets featured and I’m
As you can tell, we have quite a bit to be happy about. To demonstrate exactly how we feel, here is a video. I hope it makes you laugh as hard as it did us!
Please share the laughs!
We are joining our friends Ruckus the Eskie and Love is being owned by a Husky for another Thoughtless Thursday! Enjoy these other thoughtless blogs today.