This post is sponsored by Wild Calling!, and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about The Art of Nutrition, but Barking from the Bayou only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wild Calling! is not responsible for the content of this article.
“Two roads diverged in a wood and I ~ I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
|Incredible food ~ Incredible Art ~ |
#TheArtofNutrition *photo courtesy of Wild Calling!
We all want our pets to have a food that is a good source of nutrition. That means serving food that will provide the right vitamins, minerals, and other things to keep their bodies strong. It’s important they have enough calories to maintain a healthy body weight. They also need enough high quality protein to build their bodies and repair any damage.
If our pets were living in the wild, do you think they would lurk around a
wheat field looking a slow-moving stalk of
grain for dinner? No, they would be out
trying to catch anything that swims, flies, or runs. That’s why Wild Calling! is made with 96%
meat and why 100% of the fish, poultry, liver, or meat is purchased or produced
in the U.S.A. Each variety of their food
is all natural, grain-free, and uses the GlycoEdge to give your dog a
consistent energy and a low glycemic diet.
|We love sunflowers, but give us meat to eat!|
What does the GlycoEdge mean for your pet? It means there are three specific levels to help limit the glucose and insulin spikes; tapioca (quick release), sweet potatoes (moderate release), and lentils (slow release). As an added bonus, it helps prevent soft stools! They even threw in a little zinc, copper, and iron for good measure.
Wild Calling! makes and keeps some Wild Promises!
1. Wildly different ~ Committed to high quality nutrition. The family believes in being honest and open with their customers.
2. The Family Plan ~ They are a family company. The people that sit around the dinner table are the same ones that sit around the boardroom table. It’s just the parents, two grown sons, and a daughter.
3. Personal is Powerful ~ You’re not dealing with a big company. The Petersen’s want to be personal. Consider them a neighbor that you can call.
4. Remarkable story ~ A very talented friend designed the fantastic packaging. He lives about two miles away from them. How cool is that? It is easy to spot Calling Wild! in your local pet store. Just look for the prettiest bags or cans on the shelves.
5. Real Good Food ~ They make terrific dog food. That is why they won the 2014 Pet Product News Editors Choice Award for Best Dog Food!
Manufacturing their product in Colorado, they have adopted the ways of the
Honest, and True.
|I am practicing my hunting skills!|
Find your nearest retailer of Wild Calling with this handy locator! You can learn more about Wild Calling! On the BlogPaws Twitter Chat Tuesday, March 10th from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. E.T. Just follow #BlogPawsChat and join the fun. They would love to have you follow them on their social media. You can enjoy this Awesome Brochure with their flavors, facts, and more fantastic art!
**BFTB Channel 7 NETWoof News will be presented in its entirety tomorrow, Tuesday, February 10, 2015.