|GEAUX means GO at LSU!|
Here on the bayou, we love this time of year. It is not the cooler weather, it is not the pumpkin spiced everything, and it is not the upcoming holiday season. It is the kick-off of college football or more importantly, the kick-off of
We are so excited!
The question is…Are You A Football Fanatic?
Ten Signs of a Football Fanatic
1. You have a set of pre-game rituals that MUST be followed. Failing to complete rituals could result in a bitter loss for your team.
2. Your neighbors have learned to ignore blood-curdling screams coming from your house during a game.
3. It is okay for you to trash talk your team, but you’re offended if someone else does it.
4. You and your pets have matching team jerseys and the hundreds of selfies to prove it.
5. Officials that make calls against your team are blind, but are brilliant when it is a call in your favor.
6. You own a complete set of partyware with your team logo including a deluxe grill set.
7. When you discover a friend is for a rival team, you have to re-evaluate your friendship.
8. You always have a backup plan for power outages.
9. You send your regrets to anyone who would dare to schedule a wedding or funeral during game time.
10. All phone calls go to voicemail. Sorry, but there are no emergencies during the game.
We wish all of the teams a safe and exciting season!
I'd appreciate a Tweet!
Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win
one of three bags we are giving away.
Dr. Harvey’s Power Patties.
Visit our Contests Tab today.