We have a real hodgepodge of things to share today.
· A few weeks ago, I was asked to participate in a project for Hallmark™ cards. My friend, Lisa Richman created an incredible video and it was released on Wednesday. You might recognize several other bloggers that were involved. I am honored and thrilled to be a part of this beautiful message. (You’ll hear me say, “I love my dogs.” and “Dear Future Generations.”) I want to thank Lisa for including me.
· You might remember that Pierre recently had an appointment with his PetSmart® groomer, Chris. I found out this week that two of our photos are featured on Satisfy.com. We are so excited and you’ll notice many of our friends on the page too. When you visit the page, we’d appreciate an upvote on our two pictures. This isn’t a contest or anything, it’s just for fun. Our's are the pics below.
· Today is the last day to enter for your chance to win one of FIFTEEN sample packs from Jones Natural Chews. Jones has been #MakingDogs Smile for years. Take it from Bentley and Pierre these chews are GRRRR~eat! Click HERE to enter.
· You still have time to enter our other giveaway for $250 in Christmas Cash! Be sure to visit all ten blogs to improve your chances. If you’ve already entered, be sure to tweet the daily tweet out on our Rafflecopter. Click HERE for details and entry widget.
· Our Christmas card count is ridiculously in favor of the dogs! They have 48 cards and 16 e-cards to our 6 cards. This is such a fun part of being in Blogville. *The blog Millie & Walter is collecting used stamps to support a greyhound rescue. You can read this post for details. Just collect the stamps from your Christmas cards or packages and send them to help out this worthy cause.
· I am excited to be a guest blogger on my good friend, Michelle Huntting’s blog. She has a great 12 Days of Dog Training series for Christmas. Pierre and I are featured for day 7 as we show how to teach Seven Sweet Spins. I’d love for you to stop by and watch our video. (I apologize in advance for my singing)
Today is the Pet Parade Blog Hop! Join the fun with Rascal and Rocco, Bionic Basil’s Blog, Love is being owned by a Husky, and me to celebrate.