7. I am a pack animal and you are my pack. Don’t leave me to be ignored in the yard. If possible, let me live inside with the rest of my family. I thrive on love and attention.
6. Take me to the vet at least once a year. I might act like I hate it but I love you. Annual check-ups keep me healthy so that we can live a long happy life together.
5. You have to teach me what you want me to know. Remember that I am not a human even if I am your baby. Take the time to train me in a positive manner.
4. Please don’t YELL at me and NEVER hit me. My hearing is much better than yours so there is no reason to scream. You trust me not to use my teeth to harm you. I need to trust that you won’t use your hands to hurt me.
3. Can you imagine not leaving the house or yard for weeks or months? There is a whole world out there and I’d enjoy exploring some of it with you. Let’s go for a walk or to the park.
2. It is a fact of life that I have to poop and enjoy doing it in the grass. I don’t care if it is our grass or the neighbor's, it is important that you pick it up for me. Seriously, I’d do it for you if I had thumbs.
1. Don’t phone it in. Spend quality time with me every single day. Playing will help keep us both young. It’s a wonderful way to show that you love me as much as I love you.
Don't forget to enter our
Three winners will receive a 3 lb. bag of the Oracle of their choice!
→ Dogs & Cats ←
It's the Pet Parade Blog Hop! Join the fun with Rascal and Rocco, Bionic Basil’s Blog, Love is being owned by a Husky, and me. We are open all week!