Wouldn’t it be great to win $1,000 grant for your favorite animal shelter? Thanks to 1-800-PetMedsCares™ it is possible. They are sponsoring the 2016 National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week Contest for the 3rd year and entering is easy.
• To enter, fill out the entry form and answer the questions:
“What makes your group unique?”
“How do you help animals in your community?”
• Upload a photo along with the written entry.
•Contest is open to U.S. based animal rescues and shelters that rescue dogs and/or cats. They can’t have won a 1-800-PetMedsCares™ contest within the last year. The entry must be completed by a group representative. Limit one entry per group.
• Entry period: November 1, 2016 at 12 a.m. E.T. to November 9, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. E.T.
• Voting period: November 10, 2016 at 12 a.m. E.T. to November 20, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. E.T.
• Winners announced November 22, 2016 on contest web page.
• 1st prize is $1,000 grant
• 2nd prize is $500 worth of Flea 5X Plus flea preventative
• 3rd prize is $250 worth of Flea5X Plus flea prevention
2014: Indianapolis Animal Care & Control (Indianapolis, IN)
2015: Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue of Texas (Houston, TX)
The National Animal Shelter and Rescue Appreciation Week was founded by the Humane Society of the United States in an effort to encourage people to get to know their local shelters. That will hopefully encourage them to become involved in their lifesaving work.