Do you have an iPhone or iPad? Do you have a pet? If you answered “yes” to those questions, I have an app for you! Don't worry if you have an Android, they're working on it.
This is not a sponsored review. We downloaded The Petter app for free.
The Petter™ planner allows you to have all of your pet’s information at your fingertips. It’s available for FREE in the App Store. Your first pet’s information is free but for a one-time $2.99 upgrade, you can add unlimited pets. This upgrade also allows you to share your pets with other app users too.
It’s the only app you need for your pet’s information
• Organization: Add everything from your pet’s favorite hiding place to favorite toys. You can put in contact information for veterinarians, groomers, playmates and pet sitters.
• Health Information: This includes weight, height, length, spay/neutered, allergies, conditions, surgeries, medications and special needs.
• Take notes & Photos: You’ll enjoy being able to create notes, to-do lists and snap pictures of your best friends. It is a great idea to keep your pet’s microchip number in your notes.
• Schedule & Sync: It is easy to keep up with medicines and appointments with The Petter. You can sync your external calendar so you are never late for your important dates.
• Customize: You can customize your app by adding custom fields or delete fields that you don’t use.
I really like The Petter app and it is comforting to have the boys’ information as close as my phone. Where do you keep your pet’s important documentation?