I recently discovered a homemade soap company and quickly fell in love with them. What started out as a hobby of making soaps using all natural and organic ingredients quickly turned into a Caprine Artisan Soaps, LLC.
Each bar of soap is made individually using fresh natural organic goat milk, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, and essential oils. Then, they select oils that are pleasing such as lavender, tea tree, etc. Goat milk soap is great for people with sensitive skin. They don’t just make soap for people, they also make a soap especially for dogs.
|Barking from the Bayou, LLC received Caprine Artisan Soaps in exchange for an honest review. We only share products that we use and feel will benefit our readers. Caprine Artisan Soaps, LLC is not responsible for the contents of this article.|
We received their pawsome dog soap, Schatzie’s Suds. It’s a thick soap bar that makes wonderful suds. I bathed Bentley with it and his fur feels incredibly soft. It made him smell great and it washed out easily. I prefer the bar but you can also buy their soaps in a concentrated liquid. It is recommended that you allow the soap to air dry and then wrap it in paper instead of putting it in plastic. That is because natural and organic soaps need to breathe.
Since Caprine Artisan Soaps makes buying soap a family affair, we are enjoying their Love My Face, Hudson Valley Mist, and Bridgette Fresh Goat Milk Soap. I really wish my blog had a scratch and sniff feature so you could tell how AMAZING these soaps smell. Your skin feels wonderful after bathing or washing your face with them.
Benefits of Goat Milk Soaps
• They are made from natural ingredients and contain Vitamins A, D, B6, and B12 among many other healthy vitamins.
It is particularly high in Vitamin A which is very effective in helping treat and preventing skin disorders, premature aging and helps to stimulate the production of sebum that keeps your skin moisturized.
• It is recommended for anyone with skin problems like rashes, acne, eczema, psoriasis because it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or additives.
• Goat milk is wonderful for dry skin due to its high moisturizing capabilities. It contains glycerin which is a known benefit in softening dry skin.
• These soaps have alpha hydroxyl acid that is found in many skin rejuvenation products. This helps break down the substance that holds dead skin cells together.
• Goat milk contains selenium which has been known to help prevent skin cancer. It also has proteins that help keep your skin free of bacteria which causes acne.
Are you looking for a wonderful healthy soap for you or your pup? Do you enjoy pampering yourself with a luxurious smelling soap? You should definitely check out Caprine Artisan Soaps. You’ll find the perfect soap for your skin type and you’ll love the way it makes you feel. The bonus is that you can treat your dog to the same benefits of goat milk soap too!
Have you entered our
Dr. Harvey's Golden Years all-natural supplement
for your dog giveaway? Visit
and fetch your daily entry.
It's the Pet Parade Blog Hop! Join the fun with Rascal and Rocco, Bionic Basil’s Blog, Love is being owned by a Husky, and me. We are open all week so hop in the parade with us!get the InLinkz code