1. It’s too hot.
2. It’s too cold.
3. It’s spring allergy season.
4. It’s fall with the flu season.
5. I’m so tired.
6. I’m so busy.
7. I have to cook dinner.
8. There are so many other people out walking. I hate having to stop and talk.
9. Isn't there a smog alert?
After all the reasons you can think of for NOT walking, you’re left with 27 minutes on April 15th at 9:42a.m. IF it’s not raining. Oh wait, that’s U.S. income tax day. It’s impossible to enjoy a walk on tax day. Oh well…sorry Bentley.
There are just as many dog reasons why you should snap a leash on your best
friend and take a walk.
|"Don't judge me by the size of my shadow!"|
1. It is a great time to bond.
2. Imagine how bored your dog gets sitting around the house.
3. It can add years to both of your lives. Face it, you need each other.
4. You can enjoy the wonder of nature or peeing on nature if you’re a dog.
5. You can meet your neighbors or other dog lovers.
6. You can set an example for other dog owners.
7. Don’t make it seem like a chore. It’s is high point of your dog’s day.
8. If you are having one of those days where nothing goes right, walking your dog is guaranteed to make you feel better.
9. Walking will make your dog calmer at home. Unspent energy is trouble waiting to happen.10. It is proven to be great for clearing your mind and making you happier.
|This is Bentley's "We are going for a walk" look!|
*Attention Blogville Residents!
Don't miss the big inauguration day of our friends Murphy & Stanley!
Visit Madi's Place for the ceremony and all of the fun!
January is “Get Fit with your Pets” month. BlogPaws is celebrating with a photo contest. Join the community and find out more.
We are joining our friends SlimDoggy, To Dog With Love, and My GBGV Life for Fit Dog Friday. Click on their links or the photos below to discover more exciting ways to get fit with your dog or cat.
It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our Pet Parade! Don’t hesitate to join in the Pet Parade. Remember, you don’t have to play an instrument or twirl a baton…there’s not even any marching in straight lines required! It is just fun to share your favorite post with others. As always, I am joined in the co-hosting duties with Rascal and Rocco, Basil the Bionic Cat Blog, Love is being owned by a Husky, and Jan’s Funny Farm. Hop along with the link up below.