Are you a good pet neighbor? There are a few common courtesies that will keep you from being “that person with the dogs/cats.”
· Do not let your pet roam free. Pets that are loose risk being injured/killed by a car or angry neighbor.
· If your dog takes care of its business in the neighbor’s yard, you must pick it up. This is a major complaint in neighborhoods and apartment complexes.
· Don’t allow your cat to use the neighbor’s garden as its litter box.
· Even if your dog’s voice is music to your ears, the neighbors don’t share the joy. Do not allow incessant barking.
· Never assume that other dog/cat walkers want their pet to mingle with yours. Don’t let your pet approach another animal without the owner’s permission.
We are all ambassadors for our four-legged friends. If they are frowned upon by the neighbors, it is ultimately our own fault. By following the “Big 5” your pet will be a welcomed addition to any neighborhood.
What is your pet peeve with neighbor’s animals? Leave a comment!
The next two days are really exciting for us. Sunday, December 13th is our two-year blogiversary! Please stop by as we take a look in the rearview mirror.
Monday’s BFTB NETWoof News’ top story is one that you don’t want to miss! Let’s just say it has to do with you and some holiday cash…
We are joining The Lazy Pit Bull for
52 Snapshots of Life
This week’s word prompt is
You can check out the other entries by clicking our host’s name.
Don’t forget to join this week’s Pet Parade.get the InLinkz code